WHEN IS IT?
May 29th, 2016 at 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM
WHERE IS IT?
We will be meeting in Central Park in Johnstown, PA. Driving direction can be found HERE.
WHAT IS THE ITINERARY?
- 7:00 PM - Meet and Greet at Central Park in Johnstown, PA
- 8:00 PM - Walk tour of Johnstown, PA begins
- 10:00 PM - Photo Walk Ends
RECOMMENDED GEAR CHECK LIST
- Any type of camera + accessories (Yes! Even camera phones are welcome).
- A tripod is almost a MUST for this type of photo walk.
- A sturdy pair of athletic shoes will work just fine.
- Dress according to the weather reports. It can get chilly at night!
- Bring some water along. I recommend a refillable bottle, our landfills have enough plastic.
- A notebook and a pen in case you want to jot down some notes.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
A little rain never hurt anyone =) That being said, if it's pouring down rain and there is no chance we'll be able to make this happen, I'll announce another weekend date.
WHERE CAN I SIGN UP AT?
ARE THERE ANY TIPS?
- Make sure all your gear is charged up. Bring extra batteries & memory cards.
- Keep expectations for your photographs realistic. Remember, this is supposed to be fun!
- Challenge yourself to get creative.
- Stay social during the event. You never know who may inspire who!
I'm really looking forward to this! Feel free to pass the word along with anyone that you think would enjoy this event! If you have any questions, fire me over an email OR hit up the Facebook Events Page and I'll do my best to answer any questions that you may have! I have my fingers crossed for clear skies!